- Category: Market Updates Market Updates
- Published: 01 October 2010 01 October 2010
- Hits: 11180 11180
Boise Idaho Home Sales 2010 Q3
- The average Boise Idaho Sales Price for a single family residence for 9-30-2010 was $178,431
- The average Boise Idaho Sales Price for a single family residence for 9-30-2009 was $195,621
Boise Real Estate Sales are up!
There have been approx. 15% more Boise homes sold during the 1st 3 quarters of 2010 as there were Boise homes sold for the first 3 quarters of 2009.
- 37% of the existing inventory is made up of Boise Foreclosures and Boise Short Sales.
- 41% of the SOLD inventory of Boise Homes for 2010 have been Foreclosures in Boise and Short Sales in Boise.
With this high of inventory of Distressed Properties, prices will continue to drop until traditional sales take on a larger portion of the pie.
If you are willing to wait, Idaho Short Sales typically sell 10% below the market price. Interest rates are low & Boise home prices are low. Go buy a house!
Contact Accredited Buyer Representative, Don Wixom with RE/MAX Executives at (208) 880-5039.