- Written by Mitch Wixom Mitch Wixom
- Category: Uncategorised Uncategorised
- Published: 14 May 2019 14 May 2019
- Hits: 2078 2078
Have you been trying to save up to buy a new home but are finding it difficult to come up with 3% for a down payment? Academy Mortgage may be able to help! Here's how they can get you into a new home for as little as 0.5% down!
- Must have credit score of 680 or higher
- Borrower income must not exceed $110,000
- Conventional Loan Program at a 30 year fixed rate through Idaho Housing
- 3% Down payment for 1st loan
- Second loan to cover 2.5% of down payment at a 10 year fixed rate
- Seller to pay 3% for closing cost
If you'd like additional info or to apply today, contact Leon Baker at Academy Mortgage!